* Each round consists of up to three rolls of five dices. After the first
roll, you have the option of keeping any number of dice. The set of dice
you have left after the last throw is the set you will be scoring with.
* Turns are reiterated until all score boxes are filled. Each score box can
only be filled once. If the hand shown does not match the score method
you chose, you will get a score of zero for that box.
o Ones, Twos, Threes, Fours, Fives and Sixes :
- Score: Sum of all dices with the named value. If sum of Ones through
Sixes is greater than 63 then the bonus of 35 points is awarded.
o 3 Of A Kind
- Score: Sum of all dice if 3 dice with the same value are in the hand.
o 4 Of A Kind
- Score: Sum of all dice if 4 dice with the same value are in the hand.
o Full House
- Score: 25 points if the hand contains two of one value and three of
o Small Straight
- Score: 30 points if a sequence of 4 is in the hand.
o Large Straight
- Score: 40 points if a sequence of 5 is in the hand.
- Score: 50 points for first 5 of a kind. After that when you score a
Yahtzee, you can place it anywhere you want, you'll get the normal
points for the certain box and a bonus of 50 points is added to your
- Score: Sum of all dice in hand. This is used when you have a bad hand
that can't be placed anywhere sensibly.
* There is no multiplay support so you can't play with your friends and
compare your scores etc. But naturally boundless number of players can
play this at the same time trying to make a good score to the hall of
« Back to topics