Arguments: (variable) (value)
This command allows you to set values for different variables. Without any
arguments it shows all variables and their values.
- Your personal email address.
- No-more flag. If it is enabled, all more-prompts are disabled for you.
- If you want to see your own tells in 'last tell' command, use this.
- When this is turned on, you will only see information about your
friends and enemies on 'inform' channel.
- Set the string that must be entered before emotes on channels. The
default str for this is ':' and this means you could use emotes on
channels like 'mud :smirk'.
- Your terminal lines.
- Your tell history size.
- Your command history size.
- Reports your fatigue when it changes.
- Sets your timezone.
- Sets whether you have color maps on the outworld map.
- If this is set to 'on', GOAHEAD (IAC + GA) will be sent after every
prompt. This will make prompts a lot faster for tinyfugue users. It is
also recommended to put "/lp off" when using this feature. Do
"/help lp" in tinyfugue for more information.
- If this is set to 'on', most bardspam will be filtered out mudside.
This includes bard's singing as well as boosts and debuff spam.
- If this is set to 'on', the prayer skill won't move you to the church.
- Sets the terminal colour option for you.
- Sets the default minimum number of people in a party you wish to see
when you type 'party who'.
- Sets whether or not you wish to use friends or friends2 as default.
- Sets which of the three score options you wish to use.
- Toggles top10 solo and partykill messages on and off.
- When this is set on, only people on your friends list may 'bell' you.
See also 'score', 'term', 'friends', 'email'.
« Back to topics